In another brief investigative excursion, I noticed that by arranging the letters (discarding the symbols) from the first line of the Z340 cipher in alphabetical order and working with the first five letters of an anagram, we harmoniously form—by coincidence—the middle name of the prime suspect. It is worth noting that the reading path leading to the name "LEIGH" follows a Fibonacci spiral.
Furthermore, it should be highlighted that the remaining letters (PRTV) are equidistant: P (Q), R (S), T (U), V. Could all of this be mere coincidence, or a cryptographic "key"—whether numerical, part of the code's construction, or something else entirely?! I am working on it whenever I have free time..
Marcelo
I found it interesting the coincidence, that binds to this old theory of mine.
Updating
Curious, that when 340 was deciphered, the message referred to a TV show.
I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING LOTS OF FAN IN TRYING TO CATCH ME THAT WASNT ME ON THE TV SHOW
PRTV
Interesting, as we read the remaining letters , PRTV, which are equidistant in our alphabet,
sequence P-Q-R-S-T-U-V
We have in period 19, the way that 340 was partially decoded, we have PRTV on the diagonal.
HERVPILTG
IN MORSE CODE
.... . .-. ...- .--. .. .-.. - --.
Decode
.... . .-. . .. - .- -... . -. .- -- .
HEREITABENAME





It is truly amazing the number of ways Leigh's name can be derived from the cryptograph. Excellent work on his Driver's License number - i was astounded.
ResponderExcluirHow nice!! I am grateful for the comment, if you want to make some criticism or comments feel free. You can also, if you want to enter the face community (not about my work), about the Zodiac. It's welcome. Thank you.https://www.facebook.com/groups/164298700375403/
Excluir