domingo, 20 de setembro de 2015

Z32 "TAKE PI TO READ IT"

Following the same line of decoding, in which use Morse code as a basis, is found interesting information.
In this case I observed that the Z-32 is built on two separate lines, one with 17 symbols above and below 15 symbols.
Assigns the key as follows.
The letters on the top line (17) is equivalent to trace and symbols equals points.
The letters on the bottom (15) is equivalent to points and symbols are equivalent to trace.
That is, the key is reversed.
I found the following sentence, which is not lost on me, despite my bad English, which I share.
"Take PI to read it", and the word "IT" doubles do not know if this correct or have some value.
Anyway, the image below may make it clearer.
Marcelo.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário