Hello,
Another analysis of z13 (my name is), this time with no result, I just observed a pattern (that must have already been seen by others), but I share, because who knows someone can not see anything else.
That's the pattern.
There are Alphabetical symbols and non-alphabetic symbols,
Note that they are distributed symmetrically.
If A = 0 and S = 1
We would have
0001101011000
Which in decimal is
856
These numbers mean nothing (as far as I know), is just an example
The most curious, in fact, to me is the symmetry of the distribution of the symbols.
Marcelo
Another analysis of z13 (my name is), this time with no result, I just observed a pattern (that must have already been seen by others), but I share, because who knows someone can not see anything else.
That's the pattern.
There are Alphabetical symbols and non-alphabetic symbols,
Note that they are distributed symmetrically.
Being an alternate coding (if that's really something)
Example, a binary code (A = Alpha, S = Symbol)
If A = 1 and S = 0
We would have
Which in decimal is
7335
If A = 0 and S = 1
We would have
0001101011000
Which in decimal is
856
These numbers mean nothing (as far as I know), is just an example
The most curious, in fact, to me is the symmetry of the distribution of the symbols.
Marcelo




Comentários
Postar um comentário