quinta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2021

ECIDARAP=ALLEN

Well, as I don't believe in coincidence, I share. A long time ago I noticed that the word "PARADICE" in mirror in Morse, when rearranged it forms "ALLEN". (Something that wouldn't happen if it was written correctly, in this case, "PARADISE". At that time I also noticed that if you put "PARADICESLAVES, mirrored in Morse, we have, ARTHURHALLEN", in short, like the cipher 340 recently deciphered by the team, presents PARADICE in a mirror, which, for me, shows that this is quite plausible.
ECIDARAP
. -.-. .. -.. .- .-. .- .--. 

ALLENNAP
.- .-.. .-.. . -. -. .- .--. 

SEVALSECIDARAP 

... . ...- .- .-.. ... . -.-. .. -.. .- .-. .- .--.

SEIARTHURIDARAP
... . .. .- .-. - .... ..- .-. .. -.. .- .-. .- .--.
 Morse decoder here

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário